A Tattoo Design – After the tattoo artist draw the tattoo design, makes it a template to apply to the skin of customers. This template, also called model allows the tattoo artist Remarque contour. The tattoo artist uses a drawing with color, which draws on when to apply design in the skin. The template has no details as shadows and colors, so that only an experienced tattoo artist can make it a well done tattoo.
- Put on a pair of gloves. You may spill the client’s skin with vegetable soap. Shave the area with a disposable razor. Then, put the lid and throw it in the trash.
- Spills recently shaved with vegetable soap and clean it with a paper towel to remove the remains of beautiful area. The template is better without beautiful skin or debris adheres, it is important that the skin clean to prevent bacteria during the tattooing a tattoo design process.
- Hold the purple part of the template on the client’s skin. Grab the template edges. Determine the tattoo holding two inches from the skin. Move the design to the right, left, up or down before you put it, this will ensure that it is straight and in the right place.
- Quickly press the center of the design on the skin. Smooth it from the center to the ends. Leave the template on the skin for a few minutes.
- Peel off the skin design. Start one of the 4 corners, does it slowly and diagonally. Have the client look at the design before converting tattoo, you will ensure that the letters you are correct and that the design is in place he had imagined. Advise him not to touch the area not to contaminate or distort the design.
Tips and Warnings
While you are at the store, locate the purple part of the design up. So prevent the drawing is distorted. Clean the skin with vegetable soap to erase the design, if the customer is not happy with it.
Never try to tattoo someone if you do not have a professional license to do a tattoo design. Do not use the same razor with multiple clients.