Design Your Own Tattoo – When preparing to get a tattoo, the user comes to terms with the fact that this artwork be etched on your skin for life. While some people may choose a tattoo created by another artist, others may want your tattoo to be original. To make you sure have an original tattoo, you could ask a tattoo artist who draws some tattoo design for you, based on your ideas, or you can draw a graph or letters yourself. If you make a draft of your tattoo and give it to an artist, she can refine their ideas.
- Print a registration form barbed wire or other letters that appeals to your style. You can print it more than one if you want a combination of various styles. Print at least one graphics of barbed wire. Use this labeling for inspiration.
- Put your tracing paper on the first page of registration. Crawl is only the aspects that you want for your tattoo. Ignore any aspect of the letters that you do not like.
- Put your tracing paper over another registration form. Repeat step 2 in design your own tattoo for each registration form to combine different styles.
- Remove the tracing paper on the registration forms. You will have a mix of styles with open lines to be filled in and completed.
- Fill empty freehand areas. If you could not find lyrics that had barbed wire, now is the time to fill out the knots of barbed wire where you want to be in his letters. Be guided by the alphabet of barbed wire. Bring the finished product to your tattoo artist.
Tips & Warnings
If you do not have an exceptional talent drawing and is satisfied with the result, a tattoo artist can take your idea from the design your own tattoo and sketch for a more professional manner. Therefore tattoo artists go to art school, and then they apprentice for many years.