Stomach Tattoo Ideas – The stomach is one of those areas in which you need to think carefully before you decide to make a tattoo. There are several factors to consider and it is sometimes a little harder to find a tattoo artist who is willing. However, after weighing the pros and cons and find the right design and placement, tattoos in the stomach can be very striking.
- Choose a design. People choose a variety of things for your stomach tattoos and tend to have a fairly large area to work, so do not be too limited in design options. A common idea for tattoos stomach, especially for men, is a word that usually is in Old English arching through the stomach just above the navel. For women, sometimes a small design on each side of the lower stomach, such as nautical stars or other type, swallows and other birds and flowers or hearts.
- Decide on the placement. This is an important step, especially for younger women who have not had children yet, but plan to in the future. Tattoos can adjust to gradual weight fluctuations, usually without much distortion or damage, however, pregnancy can cause rapid weight gain and stretch marks can greatly affect your design.
- Think about the risks of distortion in time. This goes hand in hand with the placement decision. If you choose an intricate stomach tattoo ideas directly below your navel, there is a big risk that the tattoo will change with age, weight or lose muscle.
- Take into account the pain. The stomach is the height of the rib cage, an area that is very painful to get a tattoo. There is a lot of solid support to help keep the skin down and in the case of larger people; it is very difficult to get a good stretch in the skin so that the tattoo procedure tends to be uncomfortable.
- Find a tattoo artist willing. Although most tattoo artists are willing to do stomach tattoos, you can warn of the things mentioned above. There are some, however, will not stomach tattoos because the area can be difficult to work, especially those who already have a good amount of abdominal fat and / or stretch marks and loose skin of previous pregnancies.
- Take breaks or hazel in separate sessions. Once you have your design, placement and a tattoo artist willing and competent, have a good idea of how long it will take to get your tattoo. Keep in mind that stomach tattoo ideas are considered very painful, so do not be shy to ask for breaks if you need them.