The tattoos can be done, virtually anywhere in the body, and even arms, back and legs are common places for it, the fact is that in recent years it seems that fashion take on prevails finger tattoo design .
Tattoos on fingers:
• The truth is that wear a tattoo on fingers has its advantages, not only for the size, and also its drawbacks.
• Getting a tattoo on a finger is something simple, sensual (depending on design) and also we can add more in the other fingers.
• On the other hand we have the power to make us all kinds of initials on the fingers as it is an area which as I mentioned, allows us to actually make designs that are very small and hardly care to see if they are not repaired.
• In addition to initial, finger tattoo design can be represented by hearts, faces like “smiley”, musical notes, a little sun, a moon, or indeed elements that are easy to do while the toe area is practically bone and although it is not impossible “terrain” for a good tattoo artist who can itself provoke damage to whom the tattoo is done.
Pain in finger tattoos:
• The pain that we can get tattoos in the toe area as we can be felt in any other area, although it is true that we may feel the needle click harder.
• Will ultimately question of who the tattoo is done and how enduring the pain, although it should be said that to be an area of bone is probably more painful.
• On the other hand, the good thing about these tattoos is that they are very small and it usually in just a few minutes we’ll have made.
• The “cumbersome” to get finger tattoo design, or multiple, will be after the fact heal the wound, as advised us to use a glove or cover the area well, but the hands and fingers in particular the use daily for almost everything.